JOIN OUR CREW
The Inbox Manager is a full-time position that is responsible for the day-to-day, hands on execution of First Lite’s email marketing and non-digital direct mail initiatives. This person will create, implement, monitor and optimize all email and mail campaigns.
Essential Job Functions:
- Write, design, Create, implement, monitor and optimize all email campaigns through ESP, ensuring content and segmentation accuracy.
- Execute the day to day responsibilities for all email newsletters and work cross-functionally with the appropriate departments to:
- Design each email - Work with Creative Manager to create motion and still graphics to support email blasts.
- Build and merchandise - Work with eCommerce manager to create and merchandise the products and content in each email and ensure each product featured in an email has the appropriate copy, bullets, features, and pricing.
- Feature content – Work with the Content, Community, and Conservation departments to obtain and publish feature stories and imagery for original content releases, conservation initiatives, team member features, and blog posts at firstlite.com/campfireblog.
- Develop and deploy workflows and automations to drive content, triggers, audience segmentation, creative messaging and communications cadence.
- Develop insightful reporting to track and analyze the performance of email and marketing automation campaigns.
- Provide strategic vision to continually enhance how we're using email to grow our brands.
- Oversee the development and implementation of non-digital enrollments; including catalogs, brochures, and mailings.
- Collaborate with Operations team and print/mail partner to execute campaigns and tests
- Quickly identify and troubleshoot any campaign performance issues, and drive successful resolutions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative and a self-starter
- Superior project management skills
- Ability to adapt in an ever-changing environment - balancing intense attention to detail with swift turnaround
- A strong background and knowledge within the hunting and greater outdoor community
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Able to influence and work effectively and cross-functionally within the organization
- Professional experience with ESP’s to merchandise products and imagery within brand standards and style
- Ability to work with data to track and report performance
- Demonstrated experience with unique storytelling that defines a lifestyle
- Well-versed in executing a merchandising plan that ties to a larger marketing campaign across multiple platforms
- Team oriented with a positive attitude and willingness to work hard
- Ongoing pride in the quality of work and focus while staying highly motivated, flexible, and self-directed
- Ability to meet tight deadlines while maintaining the highest quality of work
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 – 5 years of email marketing experience, with specific experience building and analyzing campaigns
- Hands on experience with multiple ESP’s and marketing automation platforms (such as MailChimp, HubSpot, Klavio, Campaign Monitor, etc.)
- Ketchum, Idaho is a premier destination for a wide variety of outdoor pursuits, especially hunting. Incredible opportunities for big game, waterfowl and upland birds can be accessed minutes from town. Ketchum is also home to world class fly fishing, skiing/snowboarding and mountain biking.
To apply, please fill out the below form and upload a copy of your resumé and cover letter.