JOIN OUR CREW
Position Title: Commercial Analyst, MeatEater Inc.
Reports To: Chief Commercial Officer, MeatEater Inc.
Based In: Ketchum, Idaho
- Focus on revenue growth, customer and product trends, and scaled analysis across a multi-brand, multi-channel portfolio.
- Leverage data to guide pre & post sales and distribution strategy
- Provide analysis to maximize revenue across all channels
- Provide pricing and costing guidance
- Work with product team to identify opportunity and commerce trends
- Present data and findings internally to showcase areas of success and opportunity
- Discover and resolve issues
- Build reporting dashboards and data visualizations for use by internal teams to monitor micro and macro trends (tableau and/or Looker)
- Communicate with executive team to project, problem solve, strategize and troubleshoot
- Investigate data to discover opportunities and uncover risks
- Proactively Identify actionable insights for demand partners
- Share and present data
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Must have experience using SQL on large datasets or Excel on small datasets.
- Tableau, Looker or other BI tools experience required.
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Resourceful, able to self-educate, not afraid to ask questions
- Able to think and act both strategically (big picture) and tactically (details)
- Bridge the gap between business and technology
- Comfortable working in a team as well as independently
- Able to self-manage and prioritize a multitude of responsibilities and workstreams
- Comfortable in front of variety of audiences including executives and management teams
- Adaptable and open to change
- Ability to aggregate data from different sources (e.g. finance systems, google/web and other commerce and traffic analytics, ERP and CRM platforms)
- Ability transforming data to meet business needs (e.g. custom aggregations, custom geographies, cleansing data, etc.)
- Ability to build visualizations in a way that is easy for management, product teams, etc. to quickly parse the relevant insights.
- Experience in HubSpot, Shopify, Salesforce, NetSuite or Oracle, Google Analytics/Google Ads, Amazon, Glew.io and/or Demandware all a plus.
To apply, please fill out the below form and upload a copy of your resumé and cover letter.